Experience : 1-3 Years
Salary : 2.4 - 3.6 LPA
Day to Day work involves:
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data.
- Create and Issue accurate invoices.
- Keeping updated records of accounts receivable.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Follow Up with the clients in case of delay in payment.
- Prepare and present analytical reports.
- Support monthly and quarterly audits.
Desired Attributes :
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of any accounting tool such as Tally, Quickbooks, Zoho.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
If interested , please share your resume at email@example.com
Go back to website
©2020 Appsuccessor Media Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved